Product Number 1007
Please fil in the Epilepsy & Seizure Evaluation Form and we will help get the right monitor for you.
How it Works
- The Medpage MP5 uses a sensor positioned under the patient's mattress to detect movement resulting from a Tonic/Clonic convulsive seizure.
- Three simple controls provide adjustment for the movement sensor sensitivity level, the internal microphone level used to detect vocalizations preceding or during a seizure, and the alarm delay duration to be set. The alarm delay allows for non typical seizure movement, such as turning over, to be ignored for the delay period.
- The alarm delay can be set from 2 – 15 seconds. If the patient should have a seizure the resulting movements are detected by the sensor.
- As the seizure progresses beyond the delay setting an alarm is generated resulting in transmission to the alarm radio pagers and operation of the external output control (if connected to a nurse call system or community type alarm).
- Setting up the monitor is a simple procedure requiring slight adjustment of the sensor to suit the bed type and patient's weight.
- When the settings are complete they are stored in the computer memory.
- The setting controls are then inactive to prevent tampering or accidental adjustment by the patient or children.
- The MP5 provides reliable seizure movement detection at an affordable price and is suitable for domestic and professional care use
Tamper proof settings
Monitor dimensions: L 150mm W 105mm D 45mm
Suitable for single and double beds, cots/cribs, and memory foam mattresses
Seizure detected LED lights to warn of a detected seizure
Powered by 12V charger with battery backup (12 hours)
Power status and movement detection LED's
Movement sensor: Lead length 3M
Dimensions: L 75mm W 55mm D 25mm
Silent alarm, no internal sounders
Internal output connector for linking to auto dialler or nurse call system