Product Number 5007
Big button, +40 dB Boost amplified receiver phone and Speakerphone with Emergency pendant remote control, Large display and Talking Caller ID.
How it Works
- The phone is set up to notify up to three contacts (contacts are added as easily as putting new numbers into your mobile phone)
- When the pendant is activate the first contact is dialled if the phone is not answered, is out of coverage or goes to voicemail then the next contact is automatically dialed until one of the contacts answers the phone.
- When the contact answers the phone they will get an automatic message to say this is an "Emergency Call".
- The contact knows that the alarm has been activated and if the Person with the Pendant is near the phone they can talk hands free to the contact via the phone.
- The contacts can be easily changed at anytime so people going on holidays etc can be removed and be easily put back on their return.
What do I need?
- A working telephone line and a power socket.
- Additional Cost?
- No subscription or Monthly Fees
Many elderly people with Pendant alarms connected to a monitoring centre will not activate the alarm as they do not wish to "bother the people in the monitoring centre". However they will press the pendant if they know it is a family member or neighbour that is being contacted.
Easy to use, easy to set up, easy to change contacts, great elderly friendly phone.
Many elderly people do not like giving medical information and personal details to monitoring centers.
- Take control of your Emergency Alarm with this cost effective solution.
- Why Pay Monthly or Annual subscriptions to Monitoring centres?
- The Powertel 50 will do it all for you without any additional costs.
- The Amplicom Powertel 50 Alarm Plus is ideal for the vulnerable or elderly who wish to feel confident while living independently, this unique phone combines easy to use Big Buttons, +40 dB Boost Amplification, Speakerphone with Emergency remote control, Large display and Talking Caller ID.
- With its emergency alert feature it will put your mind at rest whether the phone is for you or someone else.
- The Amplicom Powertel 50 Alarm Plus is a groundbreaking telephone with a difference, the most important part of this phone is that unlike most other phones on the market, the Amplicom Powertel 50 Alarm Plus has NO subscription charge ever, just a one off payment for the phone!
- The Amplicom Powertel 50 Alarm Plus has been designed for anyone who wishes to access emergency help at the touch a wireless personal alarm remote control.
- This alarm phone has a simple design, oversized buttons, speaker-phone, handset-amplification, large display screen and numerical voice confirmation to make it clear and easy to use.
- On receiving a call the Amplicom Powertel 50 Alarm Plus has an extra loud ringer linked to a flashing "new call" light so those hard of hearing or sight will never miss a call. Within the phone memory, there is an option to store 30 numbers and associated names, making it easier to call regular contacts, such as friends and family, at the touch of a button. Elderly users can feel confident before choosing to answer a call as the large display screen clearly indicates all callers' identities, either by name or number (caller ID service must be enabled on your phone line).
- The Amplicom Powertel 50 Alarm Plus is aimed specifically at the elderly/care market this is a simple, attractive, easy-to-use phone full of enhancements designed to ease its' use with 3 emergency-buttons It also has a wireless fully waterproof wristband remote control with a single emergency-button.
- Big button keypad
- 2-way speaker phone with LED indicator
- Amplified receiver, +40dB max with tone control (with LED indicator)
- High Loudness ringer 90 dBA (at one foot)
- 3 Emergency dial memories M1, M2, and M3 (Emergency dialling activated by the remote control or pressing the M1, M2, M3 key)
- 30 phone book memories (non-volatile storage)
- 64 caller ID memories (Time / Day of call, 14 digits number, 16 characters name, non-volatile storage)
- Ringer LED indicator
- Large 3 line LCD display with backlight:
- 1st row: 7 segment for new call, date/time, repeat / battery / Caller ID / phone book icon.
- 2nd row: 14 digits x 7 segments
- 3rd row: 16 digits dot matrix
- New call indicator, flashing LED and LCD icon
- Last number redial
- Caller ID memory call back
- Desktop or wall mountable
- Ringer volume control (High / Low / Off)
- Hearing Aid Compatible (ETS300381 preferred range)
- Receiver volume control (Rotary)
- Full waterproof IP57 emergency remote control (868 MHz, Factory preset code)
- Remote speakerphone answer on & off function
- Talking caller ID (Name & number, user recordable names)
- Factory pre-recorded voice prompts (0-9, Caller ID, Phone book, Default OGM)
- Menu system for phone setup
- Speakerphone key (With LED indicator)
- Call back key
- Booster on / off key
- Remote control wristband unit: One key control with LED indicator
Please see our more options for Panic Buttons and Pendants